letting girls down gently

Anything not music related ends up in here - a place for our community to chat and joke. You need a thick skin to survive, and don't let the regulars put you off, they're (nearly) all a nice bunch of people.

Moderators: Plexus, jimmy brayks, NSB Mods

Jurassik
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Jurassik » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:28 pm

It's all to do with pheromones...

Right now you are probably giving off 'I am a confident man who is successful with da ladies' smells, cos you have two girls. This is a great smell to have and means most women you come into contact with will find you attractive and give you their numbers without you even having to try.

Be careful, 'cos if you dump one of them you might start giving off 'I have put all my eggs in one basket' smells, which is less good.

Even worse are the 'I am really rather in need of a shag' smells. Trust me, you do not want these as most women will look at you like you are a tramp on the street...

Ag will still offer to bum you regularly tho'
Strangeluv
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Location: Police say consumers should treat with caution any juice labelled as aloe vera which is not purple

Post by Strangeluv » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:47 pm

Jurassik wrote:It's all to do with pheromones...

Even worse are the 'I am really rather in need of a shag' smells.
which incidently is Beyonce's new fragrance
Mrs.D
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Mrs.D » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:08 pm

Right now you are probably giving off 'I am a confident man who is successful with da ladies' smells, cos you have two girls. This is a great smell to have and means most women you come into contact with will find you attractive and give you their numbers without you even having to try.

Be careful, 'cos if you dump one of them you might start giving off 'I have put all my eggs in one basket' smells, which is less good.

Even worse are the 'I am really rather in need of a shag' smells. Trust me, you do not want these as most women will look at you like you are a tramp on the street...

and of course ben talks from experience???
please call me Mrs.D...
spawn_e_git
Poster-lite
Poster-lite

Post by spawn_e_git » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jurassik
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Jurassik » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:03 pm

miffy wrote:

and of course ben talks from experience???
Who me? what? eh? etc...
alex_virr
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by alex_virr » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:08 pm

which is less good.
:tongue:
Strontium Music

SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR
a nsb user
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by a nsb user » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:10 pm

er, sounds like you could do with a good bath and some new aftershave ben!
deadmonk
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by deadmonk » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:31 pm

the man's talking sense

it certainly explains my sexual history anyway

back to the subject at hand ... never let them down gently or be totally honest, otherwise you'll end up with a pink haired migit stalking you then when they finally get the message they'll do really childish stuff like telling anyone who will listen that you're crap in bed etc. thats my advice from personal experience anyway. the only solution is to let them down as hard & sharp as possible and only ever be as honest as you need to be, no more.
Mrs.D
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Mrs.D » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:48 pm

wise words spoll!
please call me Mrs.D...
ag4111
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by ag4111 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:03 pm

Oh Ben you are my idol
themat.d
Regular
Regular

Post by themat.d » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:16 am

ollspin wrote:

Ag will still offer to bum you regularly tho'[/quo

the man's talking sense

it certainly explains my sexual history anyway

back to the subject at hand ... never let them down gently or be totally honest, otherwise you'll end up with a pink haired migit stalking you then when they finally get the message they'll do really childish stuff like telling anyone who will listen that you're crap in bed etc. thats my advice from personal experience anyway. the only solution is to let them down as hard & sharp as possible and only ever be as honest as you need to be, no more.
beleive it or not a girl i have liked for ages,but wasnt bothered with me found out about the 2 girl ting.
saw her in the pub last night and she was all over me like a cheap suit!flicking her hair,stroking her leg and generally giving me loads of attention.
im taking her out next week,think i might hang on to the kick-boxer after all!
its better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

do not have anything in your home you know not to be useful or believe to be beautiful.
spawn_e_git
Poster-lite
Poster-lite

Post by spawn_e_git » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:23 am

themat.d wrote: beleive it or not a girl i have liked for ages,but wasnt bothered with me found out about the 2 girl ting.
saw her in the pub last night and she was all over me like a cheap suit!flicking her hair,stroking her leg and generally giving me loads of attention.
im taking her out next week,think i might hang on to the kick-boxer after all!
Which confirms my origial theory. Your a player man.

So stop fucking about asking us bunch of idiots how to let this girl down without hurting her and all that other bollocks and GO PLAY
:fool:
shaman
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Re:

Post by shaman » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:27 am

ben & lex wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:13 pm send her a text in the words of homer simpson
welcome to dumpsville . population you
:lol:
:lol: :lol: