I am…

The place to discuss the latest in good music - debate, appreciate, reviews, videos, release information and promotional posts

Moderators: Plexus, jimmy brayks, NSB Mods

Kraymon
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

I am…

Post by Kraymon » Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:13 am

…KRAYMON

Ahh that felt good. So nuskool breaks is back on is it?!

I feel refreshed and replenished - lots of new stuff on the way for the summer. :D

What have you heard recently that’s pricked your ears?
Danny
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Re: I am…

Post by Danny » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:48 am

Back on may be a bit of an overstatement, but there's more activity, so that's nice.
As for new tunes, Donald Bump posted a tasty remix last week that I really enjoy, it's right here: viewtopic.php?p=2524031#p2524031
ImageImage
Kraymon
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Kraymon » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:21 pm

Cool. Will check it.
Are people returning here or is there some new place that I’m not aware of….?
shaman
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by shaman » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:40 pm

Haven't seen any sign of people returning. There are a couple of old faces pop in and say hello now and then and the odd few signups which aren't spambots, but unfortunately there's not enough passing posters to generate conversation often enough to make people come back and check. The forum has fallen below critical mass. Guess everyone's still facebook/ whatsapping tbh.

Shame, as I think the forum is pretty useful as a public community thing. We really need stuff to get people back (or new faces in) and hold attention. Remix competitions etc... Always thought the production side of things was the substance of the forum, but guess it's pretty out of date now. Also, needs to be more integrated with social media accounts.

There is a chat thing for the radio too, although you need to get approved.

Definitely plenty of people still loving the music out there though, particularly in some of the twitch chats (krafty etc...)
Kraymon
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Kraymon » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:04 pm

Cheers Shaman.
Well I always used to enjoy the chat here. I hear you though, I guess there are too many other forms of communication now. Maybe Dischord would work ?
alex_virr
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by alex_virr » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:19 pm

Kraymon wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:04 pm Cheers Shaman.
Well I always used to enjoy the chat here. I hear you though, I guess there are too many other forms of communication now. Maybe Dischord would work ?
Hiiiiiii. I still lurk around. Quite a few NSBers have a gone into a Whatsapp group chat. #playsomebreaks
Strontium Music

SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR