hurtful dog

Anything not music related ends up in here - a place for our community to chat and joke. You need a thick skin to survive, and don't let the regulars put you off, they're (nearly) all a nice bunch of people.

Moderators: Plexus, jimmy brayks, NSB Mods

bytheway
Noob
Noob

hurtful dog

Post by bytheway » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:07 pm

your dj mixes are shit.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zackyums
Lurker
Lurker

Re: hurtful dog

Post by zackyums » Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:49 pm

This meme is certainly funny, but I felt the pain that the green man experienced. I have already encountered people who really disliked my DJ MIX, though I don't understand why such people write their opinions. For example, when I don't like someone's music, I just don't listen to it.
Danny
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Danny » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:43 am

zackyums wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:49 pm This meme is certainly funny, but I felt the pain that the green man experienced. I have already encountered people who really disliked my DJ MIX, though I don't understand why such people write their opinions. For example, when I don't like someone's music, I just don't listen to it.
My mom always told me "If you can't say something nice, maybe it's better to say nothing at all".
ImageImage
shaman
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by shaman » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:15 pm

Danny wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:43 am
zackyums wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:49 pm This meme is certainly funny, but I felt the pain that the green man experienced. I have already encountered people who really disliked my DJ MIX, though I don't understand why such people write their opinions. For example, when I don't like someone's music, I just don't listen to it.
My mom always told me "If you can't say something nice, say it on the internet".
Updated.
Danny
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Danny » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:57 am

shaman wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:15 pm
Danny wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:43 am
My mom always told me "If you can't say something nice, say it on the internet".
Updated.
Yeah true, put me off most social media, couldn't stand all the negativity anymore. I get sucked into it and become more negative myself, it's just not healthy.
ImageImage
bytheway
Noob
Noob

Post by bytheway » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:16 pm

lol shaman you're on the money