20 EIGHTY 4 - TEMPUS / WAY OF THE FUTURE

The place to discuss the latest in good music - debate, appreciate, reviews, videos, release information and promotional posts

Moderators: Plexus, jimmy brayks, NSB Mods

Sponge Records
Noob
Noob

20 EIGHTY 4 - TEMPUS / WAY OF THE FUTURE

Post by Sponge Records » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:06 pm

Nice to see the forum still up and running, my name is Robert McGee and I have been a user for 18 years...

Shortly to be uploaded, 2 eargasmic treats with more beats than a millipedes feet.

the quality? loud and phat

the vibe? Asian style meets dodgey owner of an empty North London warehouse

the purpose? for the love of it

and now here's something I did earlier.... a little video mix of my exploits in Thailand during the last 7 years...

audio and graphics by yours truely,

and if anyone has anything new that is'nt on this forum please email me your mp3s - robertmcgee74@hotmail.com

w3rd

https://youtu.be/bj39uYB3L-g
Protoplasym
Regular Reader
Regular Reader

Re: 20 EIGHTY 4 - TEMPUS / WAY OF THE FUTURE

Post by Protoplasym » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:16 pm

The Addams Family - Thailand

It's really strange seeing Ghost Busters mixed with Adams Family, but I like it. The Transitions and Edits are cool and well done. Not sure why comments are disabled, I would have posted my feedback there. Neat video.

I have a couple music videos uploaded as well... if you're into Breakbeat, check 'em out. ; D
Sponge Records
Noob
Noob

Post by Sponge Records » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:30 pm

Protoplasym wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:16 pm

It's really strange seeing Ghost Busters mixed with Adams Family, but I like it. The Transitions and Edits are cool and well done. Not sure why comments are disabled, I would have posted my feedback there. Neat video.
Thanks for the feedback, yeah I'm glad you are feeling where I am coming from on the whole Ghostbusters / Addams Family MIX. The way I saw it was just the Ghostbusters GHOSTS and NO BUSTERS... the only scene of the 4 busters is of the 4 of them standing on the top of the tower and in that take they may have used DOUBLES... similar to Julia Roberts ASS in Pretty Woman and AL PACINIO's BUTT in Friends... anyway my point is that for the kool kids of Rayong it's the GHOSTBUSTERS FOR HIRE party which is where you see their careers going in the sequel... comments disabled? hmm - yeah I'll look at that.

Breaks videos? where the links?

Did you know Firefox when used in conjunction with YouTube and a Firefox plugin now lets you download MASTER files from the server for playback when you're off the grid !
Protoplasym
Regular Reader
Regular Reader

Post by Protoplasym » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:21 am

Sponge Records wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:30 pm
Protoplasym wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:16 pm

Thanks for the feedback, yeah I'm glad you are feeling where I am coming from on the whole Ghostbusters / Addams Family MIX. The way I saw it was just the Ghostbusters GHOSTS and NO BUSTERS... the only scene of the 4 busters is of the 4 of them standing on the top of the tower and in that take they may have used DOUBLES... similar to Julia Roberts ASS in Pretty Woman and AL PACINIO's BUTT in Friends... anyway my point is that for the kool kids of Rayong it's the GHOSTBUSTERS FOR HIRE party which is where you see their careers going in the sequel... comments disabled? hmm - yeah I'll look at that.

Breaks videos? where the links?

Did you know Firefox when used in conjunction with YouTube and a Firefox plugin now lets you download MASTER files from the server for playback when you're off the grid !
No worries, I enjoyed checking it out. I was unaware of that. ;) Interesting take on that IP for sure. I did not know that.

Ask and you shall receive...