New musical genre/style : '' Embers Breaks ''

The place to discuss the latest in good music - debate, appreciate, reviews, videos, release information and promotional posts

Moderators: Plexus, jimmy brayks, NSB Mods

El Huracan
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Re: New musical genre/style : '' Embers Breaks ''

Post by El Huracan » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:53 pm

mono bkt wrote: No i don't send my music to labels and records companys ... maybe they will like it but it's not me to decide.
If one day some record label will be interested they will contact me by mail.
For now i just perform my style :)
oh dear, are you that deluded that you think top labels will be banging down your door waving fistfuls of cash? you need a reality check big time son :arrow:[/quote]
No mate, as i say i don't run on streets and tell everybodu oh i make some music... About labels, i aleready get fuckt by gm music distr. so i've learn few things about this shit. I will not sign contract whit record label from unknow and untrusted people. About cash yes it will be nice to gain some cash from my work bcause that's all i can do best, music. However when i play my music home, neighber ( don't know how to write it ) his dog going crazy every time and all dogs arround are going crazy also, after what not very good atmosphere is arround my livving place.
As some very "zen" mate say one day, the world isn't yet ready for your music, i accept this and decided to not play live shows till the right moment besides i think that i'm not made for live shows.I'm simple calm composer as bethowen or others musicians that was making music only for the passion and love. Accept it or live it i don't care, my music is for the young smart generation, not for stupid "adults" thinking that if they take a red pil the music will be greater.
Sorry for the orthographe.[/quote]

brillient :app:
mono bkt
Poster-lite
Poster-lite

Post by mono bkt » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:00 pm

El Huracan wrote:
mono bkt wrote: No i don't send my music to labels and records companys ... maybe they will like it but it's not me to decide.
oh dear, are you that deluded that you think top labels will be banging down your door waving fistfuls of cash? you need a reality check big time son :arrow:
No mate, as i say i don't run on streets and tell everybodu oh i make some music... About labels, i aleready get fuckt by gm music distr. so i've learn few things about this shit. I will not sign contract whit record label from unknow and untrusted people. About cash yes it will be nice to gain some cash from my work bcause that's all i can do best, music. However when i play my music home, neighber ( don't know how to write it ) his dog going crazy every time and all dogs arround are going crazy also, after what not very good atmosphere is arround my livving place.
As some very "zen" mate say one day, the world isn't yet ready for your music, i accept this and decided to not play live shows till the right moment besides i think that i'm not made for live shows.I'm simple calm composer as bethowen or others musicians that was making music only for the passion and love. Accept it or live it i don't care, my music is for the young smart generation, not for stupid "adults" thinking that if they take a red pil the music will be greater.
Sorry for the orthographe.[/quote]
That's the true El Huracan

brillient :app:[/quote]
Speshal
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Location: Rated PG-13 for sexual content, suggestive dancing, some heavy drinking, and language

Post by Speshal » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:02 pm

mono bkt wrote: No mate, as i say i don't run on streets and tell everybodu oh i make some music...
Nope, no running in the streets for this kid, he just goes on every forum and spams the ever loving shit out of it
mono bkt wrote:However when i play my music home, neighber ( don't know how to write it ) his dog going crazy every time and all dogs arround are going crazy also, after what not very good atmosphere is arround my livving place.
Embersberks - so shit even the dogs hate it
mono bkt wrote:I'm simple calm composer as bethowen or others musicians that was making music only for the passion and love. Accept it or live it i don't care, my music is for the young smart generation, not for stupid "adults" thinking that if they take a red pil the music will be greater.
Sorry for the orthographe.
Yup, you're up there Beethoven my son :lol:
Clicky for mixes
nic_
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by nic_ » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:41 am

mono bkt wrote:
El Huracan wrote:
oh dear, are you that deluded that you think top labels will be banging down your door waving fistfuls of cash? you need a reality check big time son :arrow:
Sorry for the orthographe.

brillient :app:[/quote][/quote]

what kind of things inspire you mono? i would liek to understand man behind the mono
would you do an interveiuw for me?
BLista
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by BLista » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:47 am

Mono, I truly believe that you believe in yourself, and it's admirable. I just wish you'd stop the spamming and utterly preposterous self promotion because it makes me hate you and you're probably a decent bloke.
danphobic
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by danphobic » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:54 pm

mono bkt wrote: the world isn't yet ready for your music,
:lol: Some classic lines here.

I think the world may have been ready for your music about 15 years ago mate, no offense.
I wrote this: Sun comes out, Putin Furious! http://newsthump.com/2014/01/20/sun-com ... n-furious/
Me dancing in my room: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxzLIpVP-T8
Stupidity: https://twitter.com/danphobic
Poorly produced irrelevant old music: http://soundcloud.com/dmanic
"It was bad enough to hear him swear like a footballer but I lost my faith completely when he farted on my balls."
nic_ wrote: (its not breaks - make some breaks)
Gemini Gee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Gemini Gee » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:10 pm

mono bkt wrote:
El Huracan wrote:
Sorry for the orthographe.[/quote

brillient :app:
]just dont give up the day job.............this is your job? FUUUUUUUUUUK :lol: [/quote]
STICKY FINGERS

andymac
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by andymac » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:31 pm

fuck me

prodigy and beethoven!

actual lolz

mono, seriously:
wikipedia wrote:A delusion is a false belief held with absolute conviction despite superior evidence
nic_
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by nic_ » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:33 pm

but 4 srs mono can i interview you?
i will also do u some embers brakes artwork 4 yr next LP if you are really good
mono bkt
Poster-lite
Poster-lite

Post by mono bkt » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:58 pm

nic_ wrote:but 4 srs mono can i interview you?
lol who you think you are, some radio manager or label diretor ? Making artwork for me ????
Man no thanks can make artwork my self and no no interview
nic_
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by nic_ » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:17 pm

just a qucik interviews
Speshal
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Location: Rated PG-13 for sexual content, suggestive dancing, some heavy drinking, and language

Post by Speshal » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:53 am

mono bkt wrote: can make artwork my self
Clicky for mixes
Doomo
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Doomo » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:49 pm

wtf? Mono you are absolutely full of shit and a complete and utter prize cock. Please fuck off and troll some other people :roll: .
mono bkt
Poster-lite
Poster-lite

Post by mono bkt » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Damo S wrote:wtf? Mono you are absolutely full of shit and a complete and utter prize cock. Please fuck off and troll some other people :roll: .
I'm full of shit? I make music man
Speshal
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Speshal » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Clicky for mixes
Lifecycle
Poster-lite
Poster-lite

Post by Lifecycle » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:50 pm

]quote[

Dogs being played a selection of embers breaks promos:

[ǝʇonb/]

andymac
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by andymac » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:57 pm

shaman
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by shaman » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:02 pm

mono bkt wrote:
nic_ wrote:but 4 srs mono can i interview you?
lol who you think you are, some radio manager or label diretor ? Making artwork for me ????
Man no thanks can make artwork my self and no no interview
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
andymac
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by andymac » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:10 pm

who the fuck do you think you are nic_? lol