⌛ 4 post # ✌🏻 (Desperatly seeking Dropkulture)

Anything not music related ends up in here - a place for our community to chat and joke. You need a thick skin to survive, and don't let the regulars put you off, they're (nearly) all a nice bunch of people.

Moderators: Plexus, jimmy brayks, NSB Mods

Lando Lunchbox
Lurker
Lurker
Facebook: LandoLunchbox

⌛ 4 post # ✌🏻 (Desperatly seeking Dropkulture)

Post by Lando Lunchbox » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:36 am

What originally led me to this site/forum was a google search session I was conducting in an attempt to re-connect with a long lost production artist pal of mine named Jeremy - AKA: Dropkulture

A long long time ago he was kind enough to remix a rather simple, under developed & un-mastered song entited "When the Numb Comes" written by an aspiring young producer named Lans Longbridge... <yours truly> :facepalm:

His re-rub of course sounded much cleaner, professional & melodically complex/interesting than my original version and while it was a hit to my ego, it was also a huge wake up call & learning experience for me that has made me strive to make every new song I create better than the last!

Unfortunatly, I had lost contact with him over the years * never really had the chance to thank him properly & ensure he is aware of the positive impact he had on my little musical life-endevour.

A few NSB UK forum posts to/from him came up in my google searches & vola! here I am! I'd really like see if he'd be game to put his spin on my latest release "Soul Patrol" (for old times sake) :lol: whixh has been out for a bit now & I am currently shopping around for potential remix artists...

So if anyone happens to have his current contact info &/or would be kind enough forward this message along to him, I would be eternally gateful!

TY NSB!
Lance.
landolunchbox@gmail.com
Danny
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Re: ⌛ 4 post # ✌🏻 (Desperatly seeking Dropkulture)

Post by Danny » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:33 am

Can't help you there myself, but I have a feeling the guys here will be able to sort you out.
ImageImage
jimmy brayks
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by jimmy brayks » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:22 am

Dropkulture was the user who posted the delightful "Fuck this forum" thread in 2005 viewtopic.php?t=35388 :lol:
Purveyor of the egg-based setup™ since 2008
shaman
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by shaman » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:47 pm

He was ahead of his time :lol: