editing posts

Anything not music related ends up in here - a place for our community to chat and joke. You need a thick skin to survive, and don't let the regulars put you off, they're (nearly) all a nice bunch of people.

Moderators: Plexus, jimmy brayks, NSB Mods

mu_
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

editing posts

Post by mu_ » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:14 am

It's really important that to get the most out of the forum i need to be able to edit posts and remove soundcloud links etc from people's signatures. it has proven time and again that disabling flash does not really help because i still now that the soundcloud is there and it therefore annoys me. editing people's posts is critical as often i have to read pages and pages of passive aggressive dross to get the occasional lol. i only ever came here for the lols, i got some, and some friends too, but now i have cut back on the lol because it is harder and harder to find and the quality is lower than 5 years ago. i am dreading the day when the lol turns chronic. so please, i request the ability to edit people's post, take out the shit, reposts or downright fanciful opinions and replace with something better such as a gif, a picture of nic_ on a space hopper or a slightly esoteric video, perhaps of a drama from the 40s where all the actors are dogs and they are in human's clothes and they walk through the doors on 2 legs and make lip movememnts which are dubbed by out of work actors looking at dogs acting and thinking that somewhere along the line they must have done something terrible to deserve this like trod on a puppy.
moderate
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Re: editing posts

Post by moderate » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:55 pm

mø for club president.
Enough of this bullshit!
ag4111
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Re: editing posts

Post by ag4111 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:53 pm