Page 1 of 8

Lebrosk's 'Funk Sessions' on Ramp FM

Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:11 pm
by Lebrosk
Check out Lebrosk's first Funk Sessions Show on Ramp FM this Thursday night (14/05) from 8pm GMT.

http://www.rampfm.com

With an EXCLUSIVE new Guestmix from the Fuzzbox Inc guys - (http://www.myspace.com/fuzzboxjsy)

Image

Show contains tracks from artists including-
DJ Badboe
Funkanomics (Exclusive new track!)
Audited Beats
Basement Freaks
Quincy Jointz
Tom Drummond
Quasamodo (New Manmade release)
Ursula 1000

And a new bootleg from myself!

Tracklist and download link will be posted after show...

Re: Lebrosk on Ramp FM this Thursday + NEW Guestmix from Fuzzbox

Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:55 am
by Fat Harry
Nice one Lebrosk, looking forward to it - Fuzzbox are the bomb!

Re: Lebrosk on Ramp FM this Thursday + NEW Guestmix from Fuzzbox

Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:19 am
by FuzzboxINc
Thanks for having us :

Tracklisting for mix :

FuzzboxRockMashupIntro
Nick Thayer & A-skillz - Skooby Snax - Insane Bangers
Fort Knox Five - The Wonder Strikes Again (Jon Ohms Remix) - Fort Knox Recordings
FK5 - RK Bootleg
Fuzzbox INc - Blow - Goodgroove Records
Cuban Brothers - Lights Out (Fuzzbox INc Remix)
Crooklyn Clan - DJ A.M Remix

Enjoy !!

FUZZBOX Inc
www.myspace.com/fuzzboxjsy

Re: Lebrosk on Ramp FM this Thursday + NEW Guestmix from Fuzzbox

Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:12 am
by Fat Harry
Looking forward to it!

Re: Lebrosk on Ramp FM this Thursday + NEW Guestmix from Fuzzbox

Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:16 pm
by Richie Balboa
FuzzboxINc wrote:Thanks for having us :

Tracklisting for mix :

Nick Thayer & A-skillz - Skooby Snax - Insane Bangers

Enjoy !!

FUZZBOX Inc
http://www.myspace.com/fuzzboxjsy
wow has this come out now, is it the one off a skillz promo mix? is it vinyl only is it is it

skillz jimbo

Re: Lebrosk on Ramp FM this Thursday + NEW Guestmix from Fuzzbox

Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:28 pm
by FuzzboxINc
Richie Balboa wrote:
FuzzboxINc wrote:Thanks for having us :

Tracklisting for mix :

Nick Thayer & A-skillz - Skooby Snax - Insane Bangers

Enjoy !!

FUZZBOX Inc
http://www.myspace.com/fuzzboxjsy
wow has this come out now, is it the one off a skillz promo mix? is it vinyl only is it is it

skillz jimbo
Was lucky enough to get given when we had him over in april, think he said its coming out...

Col

Re: Lebrosk on Ramp FM this Thursday + NEW Guestmix from Fuzzbox

Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:49 pm
by Lebrosk
If you missed the show, here's the link and tracklist for it... It's partly mixed and has some new releases and old classics and also some white labels in there too.

Link...
http://www.sound-light.co.uk/mixes/lebr ... mshow1.mp3

Tracklist
Do you wanna get Funky (Long mix) - C&C Music Factory
Pushin On - Quantic Soul Orchestra
Jimmy Riccard (remix) - Saxxon
Grandmaster Flash - Can I take you higher?
Poppa Large - Audited Beats (white label)
Girls Like u - US3
Intergalactic (Lebrosk funky breaks rework) - Beastie Boys & Barry Lipman
Afrofunk (Quincy Jointz remix) - Timewarp Inc
Funkaholic - Badboe
Vibrationz - Tom Drummond (white label)
Gypsy Breaks (Spark Arrester remix) - Basement Freaks
Lets Funk - Quasamodo
That's Right - Basement Freaks
Bring the noise - Public Enemy & Anthrax vs Lee-Jo (white label)
Extraball (Breakbot remix) - Yuksek
Kilometer (A-trak remix) - Sebastian Tellier
Oh Please - Barney
To cool for School - Don Diablo
Lipstick and Coconuts (Funkanomics vs. CMC & Silenta Remix) - Tom Replay (white label)
Circle Kid (Badboe remix) - Funkaholics
Lindsey Lohan's Revenge (Lebrosk bootleg) - Pase Rock & Malente)
All the girls get up (Mr Andersonic remix) - Nate Dogg
Zombies (Original) - Ursula 1000
S-Hook (Stanton Warriors VS Deadmau5) - Elvis of Dallas

Fuxxbox Guestmix
FuzzboxRockMashupIntro
Nick Thayer & A-skillz - Skooby Snax - Insane Bangers
Fort Knox Five - The Wonder Strikes Again (Jon Ohms Remix) - Fort Knox Recordings
FK5 - RK Bootleg
Fuzzbox INc - Blow - Goodgroove Records
Cuban Brothers - Lights Out (Fuzzbox INc Remix)
Crooklyn Clan - DJ A.M Remix

Re: Lebrosk on Ramp FM this Thursday + NEW Guestmix from Fuzzbox

Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:18 pm
by search
Lebrosk wrote:
Fuxxbox Guestmix
FuzzboxRockMashupIntro
Nick Thayer & A-skillz - Skooby Snax - Insane Bangers
Fort Knox Five - The Wonder Strikes Again (Jon Ohms Remix) - Fort Knox Recordings
FK5 - RK Bootleg
Fuzzbox INc - Blow - Goodgroove Records
Cuban Brothers - Lights Out (Fuzzbox INc Remix)
Crooklyn Clan - DJ A.M Remix
i had to listen to this!!
i really enjoyed to listen to your show lebrosk... it's really nice show.
it was easy to follow your tracklists as you were leading us. :D :D :D
but i lost after "lipstick and coconuts "<--- this was really wicked tune!!
and... this is A killer tune!! :arrow: "Girl like U" :lurve: :lurve: totally creamy tune :lurve: melting... lady killer tune...
also your remix was nice as well !! very smooth Intergalactic 8) 8)

i can't think of any good word for fuzzbox... :lurve: :lurve: :lurve: :lurve: :lurve:
just amazing...
it's cheeky to mix rock and booty bump tunes like tipsy vs jone jet.. or even ac/dc and KRs...
just grabbing my heart from beginning :lurve: :lurve: :lurve:
i really liked this tune :arrow: "lights out" ( fuzzbox INc remix) .. wicked tune !! :lurve: :lurve: :lurve:

and spot on stickybuds tunes :lurve: :lurve: :lurve: :lurve:
it's amazing tune indeed. :lurve:

as you see... i really enjoyed to listen to this show.
thank you very very very much.... :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

oh! i liked how you called fuzzbox... ;) fuxxbox... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

search.

Re: Lebrosk's 'Funk Sessions' on Ramp FM

Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:14 pm
by Lebrosk
Next show scheduled in for the 18th June 2009 with an EXCLUSIVE new guestmix from Audited Beats (Good Groove, East Records)

http://www.rampfm.com


Image

Re: Lebrosk's 'Funk Sessions' on Ramp FM

Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:35 pm
by WestHamDave
Good stuff.
Lovin this funky shizz at the mo.

This tune "Fort Knox Five - The Wonder Strikes Again (Jon Ohms Remix) - Fort Knox Recordings" is the bomb.
Jon Ohms has a really distinctive sound, all his stuff is bad ass..
http://www.myspace.com/jonohms

Didn't mean to hi jack your thread, but, fuck me, i thought it was worth a mention.

Re: Lebrosk's 'Funk Sessions' on Ramp FM

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:54 pm
by Lebrosk
Yeah this guys done some wikid tracks... His Breathe track on Good Groove always goes down well in the bars!

Re: Lebrosk's 'Funk Sessions' on Ramp FM

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:47 pm
by search
WestHamDave wrote:Good stuff.
Lovin this funky shizz at the mo.

This tune "Fort Knox Five - The Wonder Strikes Again (Jon Ohms Remix) - Fort Knox Recordings" is the bomb.
Jon Ohms has a really distinctive sound, all his stuff is bad ass..
http://www.myspace.com/jonohms

Didn't mean to hi jack your thread, but, fuck me, i thought it was worth a mention.
i totally i agree with you daive.
jon ohms are really hot. he is gonna be breakthrough producer for this year. :lurve: :lurve: :lurve:
have you heard his "groove is in the gettho "? you just go like " HO HO HO". :D
that is another bad ass tune ;)
good groove never go wrong indeed... 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

i am looking forward to listen to your show lebrosk.

search

Re: Lebrosk's 'Funk Sessions' on Ramp FM

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:26 am
by Lebrosk
If anyone has any funky breaks demos they can send over drop me an email on...

info@lebrosk.com

Thanks !

Re: Lebrosk's 'Funk Sessions' on Ramp FM

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:26 pm
by SomeBroad
This mix is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!! Thanks for the download. Im totally loving this.

Re: Lebrosk's 'Funk Sessions' on Ramp FM

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:34 pm
by Lebrosk
Thanks fella :-)

Re: Lebrosk's 'Funk Sessions' on Ramp FM

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:11 pm
by moon
Nice one Lebrosk! Diggin' the phat beats in this mix.

Keep it funky!

Re: Lebrosk's 'Funk Sessions' on Ramp FM

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:16 pm
by Lebrosk
moon wrote:Nice one Lebrosk! Diggin' the phat beats in this mix.

Keep it funky!
Thanks fella, next shows this Thursday on http://www.rampfm.com

Re: Lebrosk's 'Funk Sessions' on Ramp FM

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:32 pm
by Lebrosk
Download link...
http://www.sound-light.co.uk/mixes/lebr ... show_2.mp3


Lebrosk tracklist
Saharan Break - DJ Medhi
Old Skool Party - Blackline DJ Team (white)
I know you got Ooh Wee! - Lebrosk (white)
I can't Stop - West Street Mob
Pass Your Oochie - FK1000 (white)
California Soul - Big M Bootie
Get Away (Original Mix) - DJ Kid Stretch
How G is the party - Funktomas (white)
Long Doob Running - Stickybuds (Good Groove)
Soul Changes 4 my people - DJ Not I (white)
You don't Know (Kraak & Smaak remix) - Smoove & Turrell
Make Em Breaker Beats - Lebrosk (white)
I'm Ready to shake - Controller 7
Drop - Lebrosk bootleg (white)
Disko - Burns
Disco Disco Disco - Don Diablo
I'm a rope (Yuksek remix) - Unknown
Housemusic is life (Funkanomics remix) - Divided Souls
Raindrops (Louis La Roche remix) - Basment Jaxx
Nifty Nights (DJ Friction remix) - Dublex Inc
Big Buttz (Tom Cruz boot) - Tom Drummond (white)
Groove is in the Ghetto - Jon Ohms (white)
Rump (Originalk mix) - Ursula 1000
NASA Music - (LA RIOTS vs REL1 EDIT) (white)
Auto Crash Temp Test - DJ Not I (white)
Shake - Loo & Placido (white)

Audfited Beats Guestmix...
Nubian Crackers-jazzzy old school dub
show biz and AG-soul clap
Badboe-what ya wanna do
audited beats-freak hop part 3
Mr.Fudgesickal-Mash the right thing
Fort knox-FK Strut-Qdup FOundation Remix
JPOD-The Saviour
Bassbin Twins-Different Beats
zilla rocca-nada-dj apt one remix
positive force-people get on up
roots manuva-colossal insight
Neighbour-Night Owl-AGFA REmix
the breakbeat junkie-Get Dat Boogie
russ cuban-lights out-Nick Thayer remix
Audited Beats-bring it

Re: Lebrosk's 'Funk Sessions' on Ramp FM

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:38 pm
by search
Lebrosk wrote:Download link...
http://www.sound-light.co.uk/mixes/lebr ... show_2.mp3


Lebrosk tracklist
Saharan Break - DJ Medhi
Old Skool Party - Blackline DJ Team (white)
I know you got Ooh Wee! - Lebrosk (white)
I can't Stop - West Street Mob
Pass Your Oochie - FK1000 (white)
California Soul - Big M Bootie
Get Away (Original Mix) - DJ Kid Stretch
How G is the party - Funktomas (white)
Long Doob Running - Stickybuds (Good Groove)
Soul Changes 4 my people - DJ Not I (white)
You don't Know (Kraak & Smaak remix) - Smoove & Turrell
Make Em Breaker Beats - Lebrosk (white)
I'm Ready to shake - Controller 7
Drop - Lebrosk bootleg (white)
Disko - Burns
Disco Disco Disco - Don Diablo
I'm a rope (Yuksek remix) - Unknown
Housemusic is life (Funkanomics remix) - Divided Souls
Raindrops (Louis La Roche remix) - Basment Jaxx
Nifty Nights (DJ Friction remix) - Dublex Inc
Big Buttz (Tom Cruz boot) - Tom Drummond (white)
Groove is in the Ghetto - Jon Ohms (white)
Rump (Originalk mix) - Ursula 1000
NASA Music - (LA RIOTS vs REL1 EDIT) (white)
Auto Crash Temp Test - DJ Not I (white)
Shake - Loo & Placido (white)

Audfited Beats Guestmix...
Nubian Crackers-jazzzy old school dub
show biz and AG-soul clap
Badboe-what ya wanna do
audited beats-freak hop part 3
Mr.Fudgesickal-Mash the right thing
Fort knox-FK Strut-Qdup FOundation Remix
JPOD-The Saviour
Bassbin Twins-Different Beats
zilla rocca-nada-dj apt one remix
positive force-people get on up
roots manuva-colossal insight
Neighbour-Night Owl-AGFA REmix
the breakbeat junkie-Get Dat Boogie
russ cuban-lights out-Nick Thayer remix
Audited Beats-bring it
:shock:
tracklist looks stunning!!! :lurve: :lurve: :lurve: :lurve: :lurve: :lurve:
i can't believe it!! thank you soooo much for playing "groove is in the ghetto"
( i want it, i want it... )
this tune is soo huuuge!! and stickybuds tune is a massive as well!!
i wonder JPOD is... partner of stickybuds ?

however... this is gonna be really good one. i can smell of good food. i mean good sound :D
tasty....

thank you very much!

search

Re: Lebrosk's 'Funk Sessions' on Ramp FM

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:35 pm
by Stickybuds~
Aww search I'm gonna buy you some flowers one day, lol.

Yeah Jpod is my partner in musical funk... we play at shambhala together and around BC under the Stickypod Connection Moniker!

Sicks shit Lebrosk, thanks for the support man!