[Tune] Chickpea

Seek advice, post tracks, help others, discuss studio hardware and software - from studio pros to beginners, all are welcome...

Moderators: Plexus, jimmy brayks, NSB Mods

innocent bystander
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Re: [Tune] Chickpea

Post by innocent bystander » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:29 pm

agree abou thte crashes. although they stand out of the mix to me more because of the sound used. it's the only 'real' sounding instrument in there really, so the tone of it really sticks out.
~Lander~
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by ~Lander~ » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:19 pm

innocent bystander wrote:are all of your track names now going to be vegan references?
No, umm, I just name them any old thing when I am making them and then call them something else. Which is part of making music that I also find difficult :facepalm: I am not one to be biased about such things. I had a can of chickpeas near me, ready to make into some hummus :bo:

I had never really considered that for a second. I wanted something with a bit of ooooph behind it, maybe not as much as they have at the moment. If they still don't sound right after messing about with them I am pretty likely to switch them out. I don't know :chin:
https://soundcloud.com/leftwingrecordin ... eftwing011 I have somehow done a track that has been released. I know, I don't know how either.
LTJ_Nukem wrote:i'm only here for the signatures
Dan Badbro_ wrote:Totes deffo
Spangled
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Spangled » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:37 pm

It's mint. Just closed my eyes and went to a weird place for 5 mins to this. Wicked stuff :)
~Lander~
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by ~Lander~ » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:21 am

Thhhanks :) Does need some sorting, which is totally my least favourite job :(
https://soundcloud.com/leftwingrecordin ... eftwing011 I have somehow done a track that has been released. I know, I don't know how either.
LTJ_Nukem wrote:i'm only here for the signatures
Dan Badbro_ wrote:Totes deffo