As a new user you are now in the "Newly Registered Users" group. This restricts what you can do for your first few posts. We need this, as our forum is popular and gets attacked by lots of spammers. That means:
1) You can only view and read and post in OFF TOPIC and NEW USERS forums
2) Your first few posts will need to be approved by a Moderator or Admin
3) Other features of the forum will not be available to you yet
To get involved, why not post a welcome message right now to introduce yourself
Some basic NSB tips:
- We've been a community for 18+ years - so there are some firm regulars here, and
somea lot of in-jokes.
- Humour can be random, so try to expect it, persevere with it, just roll with it.
- You are likely to get random pictures in your welcome post or tumbleweeds or nothing. Fickle!
- If you or someone else doesn't know the answer to something, the answer could well be "£10" or "Does it have a strap" or "BK - Revolution" (see in-jokes post earlier)
- Don't be put off by some of the regulars, they are all (mostly) lovely and a great bunch of people