Hi - new user alert

New to the forum? This is the place for you. Find out more about breaks, find out some rules for site. Say hello and post an introduction post, we won't bite!

Moderators: Plexus, jimmy brayks, NSB Mods

DJBagpuss
Lurker
Lurker

Hi - new user alert

Post by DJBagpuss » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:54 pm

Hello everyone,

DJ Bagpuss (UK) here. I've been a DJ on and off for about 21 years (I had a gap between about 2005 and 2012 where I wasn't doing it). I play on Dream UK (2-4pm GMT Sundays) and Lazer FM 24/7 Worldwide (8-10pm GMT Tuesdays). I play a very wide mix of music, from acid house, through warehouse and original rave, old skool hardcore, drum n bass & jungle, right through to upfront drum n bass and jungle, as well as hard house, hard trance and progressive house. However, one genre that I really don't have a lot of music is NSB. I'm hearing a lot of stuff being played by my station mates which has me intrigued. Can anyone recommend the best site for NSB downloads. By the way, I totally support vinyl and love to play it, but can't find anywhere close enough to me that sells it (its hard enough finding anywhere that sells it, off of the internet I mean). I live in Maidstone, Kent.

If anyone wants to push their music through the two stations I play on, please feel free to get in contact and I would love to play your tunes. In the meantime, I'd just be happy to find more sources of NSBs. Just trying to build up a collection of newer stuff on the "happy" side of upfront breakbeat music - its extremely easy to find DnB and jungle at the moment, but I find it more difficult to get hold of NSBs.

Anyway, that's it for now. Thanks for reading my old waffle! :D
jimmy brayks
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Hi - new user alert

Post by jimmy brayks » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:32 am

Welcome :)

For breaks online, lots of people like Juno, they do vinyl and digital.
On Twitter talking bizniss and shit
Purveyor of the egg based setup™