Hi! looking to explore whats out there!

New to the forum? This is the place for you. Find out more about breaks, find out some rules for site. Say hello and post an introduction post, we won't bite!

Moderators: Plexus, jimmy brayks, NSB Mods

CongoMatty
Lurker
Lurker

Hi! looking to explore whats out there!

Post by CongoMatty » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:16 pm

Hi, Im a newbie to the forum and sort of a newbie to breaks.

I've heard, enjoyed and collected breaks music (mp3) for a while but my collection isnt much as when Im looking for music I generally stick to my favorite genre which is drum & bass. I especially like ragga jungle dnb - so some of the breaks that I easily discovered was Ed Solo & Deeklines stuff as they do both genres. I dont really like jump up evil or agreesive sounds, but they can work for me sometimes.

I've recently stumbled across a couple breaks artists and mixes - Danny Dee, pretty cool tracks like superbad and feel the rhythm. So, I would like to explore breaks further as when I do find a good one I really enjoy it...so any suggestions are welcome.. If it helps I can post my current tunes I have to give you an idea of what I like..help is appreciated, and if I can return the favour dnb wise or in some other non-sexual way lemme know.

Much love people!