Hey you guys!!!

New to the forum? This is the place for you. Find out more about breaks, find out some rules for site. Say hello and post an introduction post, we won't bite!

Moderators: Plexus, jimmy brayks, NSB Mods

billmuddy
Poster-lite
Poster-lite

Hey you guys!!!

Post by billmuddy » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:45 pm

i already did a little introduction over in the producers forum and hadn't seen this place! So i thought i would intrioduce myself in the proper location as well!!

My name is nilmunny and I wanted to join a community of producers to share music and discuss the same!

I used to make tunes quite a long time ago and also used to DJ. Initially started playing hip hop, learning to scratch and do turntableism, then started playing techno and house. Ran a drum and bass night for many years. I very rarely play out any more but when I do I play everything, from soul, funk and disco to house, broken beat and garage styles.

When i used to make beats it was mainly old skool electro sounding stuff. I started making tunes again about a month ago more inspired by more modern styles that are difficult to stick into boxes that fall loosely under the heading of "bass music"!

Being a boring desk job type person there is very little people that i can discuss this sort of stuff face to face, so i thought of joining a forum and this one looked cool!!

I deleted all my old tracks from soundcloud and started afresh! I have completed two since i started making music again and have another in the works, you can find my sounds here if you are interested!

https://soundcloud.com/nilmunny/tracks

Looking forward to being part of the community, thanks for reading! (and hopefully listening)

Nil
moderate
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Re: Hey you guys!!!

Post by moderate » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:49 am

My sincerest regards.
Enough of this bullshit!
My Name is Gino
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by My Name is Gino » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:25 am

Welcome, you will find that this is one of the most friendliest and busiest forums around. Enjoy :D
Gino's April 2013 House Mix ->
billmuddy
Poster-lite
Poster-lite

Post by billmuddy » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:45 pm

My Name is Gino wrote:Welcome, you will find that this is one of the most friendliest and busiest forums around. Enjoy :D
why thank you very much for the kind welcome, if a little late! :)

Your statement about this forum being one of the busiest forums around conflicts with what other veterans have been saying since I joined. The words "dead" and "dying" have seemed to crop up a lot...

That said it has been a most enjoyable experience.
moderate
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by moderate » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:58 pm

I think it was good natured sarcasm. However I'm not sure your reply wasn't also good natured sarcasm.

Life can throw those curvyballs sometimes.
Enough of this bullshit!