I'm really very sorry....

New to the forum? This is the place for you. Find out more about breaks, find out some rules for site. Say hello and post an introduction post, we won't bite!

Moderators: Plexus, jimmy brayks, NSB Mods

UCoB
Lurker
Lurker

I'm really very sorry....

Post by UCoB » Mon May 11, 2015 7:37 pm

... but i'm here for the psybreaks. i promise i won't be making new topics for how to create psyfarts or the best way to remove kicks from 2 and 4. i just need the search function to be activated and i should be good.
UCoB
Lurker
Lurker

Re: I'm really very sorry....

Post by UCoB » Tue May 12, 2015 8:33 pm

also, as a suggestion for the spam problem, how about not allowing users below a certain post count from posting links? spamming is useless without being able to post links. that should cut down on effort by moderators. at least that seems to work ok on other forums.

but i'm not really sure how disabling the search function helps to deal with this problem...
LTJ_Nukem
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by LTJ_Nukem » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:50 pm

ban imo
alex_virr wrote:I've probably read more science fiction that you have books of any kind in your entire life.

I've read enough already for 2 lifetimes.
jimmy brayks
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by jimmy brayks » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:05 pm

UCoB wrote:also, as a suggestion for the spam problem, how about not allowing users below a certain post count from posting links? spamming is useless without being able to post links. that should cut down on effort by moderators. at least that seems to work ok on other forums.

but i'm not really sure how disabling the search function helps to deal with this problem...
its just a setting we use, its designed to stop spammer posting on old posts

post more, and your restrictions will be lifted
On Twitter talking bizniss and shit
Purveyor of the egg based setup™