[12"] Deibeat - Lovehate breaks

The place to discuss the latest in good music - debate, appreciate, reviews, videos, release information and promotional posts

Moderators: Plexus, jimmy brayks, NSB Mods

breakbeatboy
Poster-lite
Poster-lite

[12"] Deibeat - Lovehate breaks

Post by breakbeatboy » Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:44 pm

Diebeat are back again with their trademark sound of wiggley basslines and massive trancey breakdowns. In the house style of Deibeat this tune has skippy beats (swung) and a filtered bassline, Simple but effective. To me the drums arent as punchy as they could be. They add to this an arpegiated riff that carries the track nicely. the middle section take sht ebassline in a more melodic direction a bit like Starecases remix of you wonder.
However the real reason i bought this was for the Future Funk Squad remix on the flip. Nice punchy drums (very very punchy) and a ripping bassline at first a bit like the riff in 2black 2 gay. This turns on the drop into a dirty groovy thing with vocal snippets over the top. At the main breakdown wwe are dilivered the high riff from FFS remix of Same frequency by brothers of dub (for those who know that) for those that dont its a quality ravey riff bassed on a non sustained sound. The sound has been changed a bit (some chorus of modulation on it) but the riff is the same and i loved this when i first heard it on Same Frequency. There is also a more melodic section to the bassline as in the original but seems to serve more purpose on this mix.
Phat arse tune.
http://www.wire.fm/artist=CHRISCORRIDAN
For DJ bookings PM me or call 07866 689 612
or E-mail chriscorridan@yahoo.co.uk
"I dont need much, just the simple things in life like a beautifull sunny day and a good DJ"
k-os
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by k-os » Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:40 pm

I like this track. In the line of Deibeat. FFS remix is very nice.
k-os aka MrBeat
"If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that"
Image Image
Modii
Regular
Regular

Post by Modii » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:41 pm

prefer their last one Your Mind somefinkorother.
CBW
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by CBW » Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:44 pm

Love the FFS mix on here, it's a beaut!

:D :D :D :D

What a break, FFS rockin' the remix's