Free to a good home...

The place to discuss the latest in good music - debate, appreciate, reviews, videos, release information and promotional posts

Moderators: Plexus, jimmy brayks, NSB Mods

blandf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Free to a good home...

Post by blandf » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:54 pm

...you need only pick them up (South Wales). 114 12" and a couple of 10", all breakbeat and nuskool breaks from 1998-2008. Perfect for any budding breaks DJs or established ones for that matter. Making space for new stuff so having a clear out. Loved for nearly 20 years, but will no doubt need a quick clean as had their fair share of spins.

PM me if interested.

Includes Stanton Warriors, Kid Alex, Krafty Kuts, Madox, Tipper, AMB, Cedric Benoit, Friendly, Wayward Soul, C83, Future Funk Squad, Sly Fidelity, Backdraft, Ed Solo, Skool Of Thought, Breakneck, Rogue Element, Mara, Terminalhead, Nitro, Psure, Vlad & Ardisson, Poxymusic, DJ Icey, Phase Base, Hybrid, Steve Mcmahon, Way Out West, Leuroj, Hyper, DJ Zinc, Brothers Bud, Vigi & Flip, Atomic Hooligan, Jason Sparks, Freq Nasty, BLIM, Spacek, Kraymon, Quivver, Drummatic Twins, Nick Thayer, Shiloh, Kickflip, Capoeira Twins, Paradox 3000, Chris Carter, Splitloop, Introspective, Flatline, Artline, Soul Of Man, B-Phreak, Baobinga & ID, Dreadzone, Kiro, Undecided, Jay Stewart, Freq Nasty, Rob Reng, Aquasky, Stabilizer, Delta Blue, Matt Cantor, Rennie Pilgrem, Rico Tubbs, Danmass, Freestylers, Breakfastaz, Deekline & Wizard, Nubreed, Son Of The Electric Ghost, Soto, Plass, Plump DJs.... I got tired of writing.

dnr
Noob
Noob

Re: Free to a good home...

Post by dnr » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:26 pm

I think I sent a PM. I'm still new to the board. But let me know. I'm in the US and would be willing to part for shipping if it's not too much.
If that's an option.
Protoplasym
Poster-lite
Poster-lite

Re: Free to a good home...

Post by Protoplasym » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:31 pm

Killer offering, hope the Lot goes to a good home.