Surya Club/ West / Hubie

The place to discuss the latest in good music - debate, appreciate, reviews, videos, release information and promotional posts

Moderators: Plexus, jimmy brayks, NSB Mods

foxington
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by foxington » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:09 pm

you may be thinking of kele le roc

it is actually cut la roc
emskina flange
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by emskina flange » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:09 pm

I am starting to wonder if maybe Binplants is the secret lovechild of Dr Earth....
BLista
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by BLista » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:10 pm

:lol:
BLista
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by BLista » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:11 pm

james fox wrote:you may be thinking of kele le roc
foxington
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by foxington » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:12 pm

personally i am looking forward to the launch of the club4climate luxury holiday island in 2010, where you can 'save the world by lying next to the pool drinking cocktails'.

http://www.club4climate.com/destination/
shaman
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by shaman » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:12 pm

DR EARTH'S EGO EXPELLED THE HAIR FROM HIS HEAD SHORTLY AFTER HE INNOVATED THE HARDCORE MUSIC SCENE
emskina flange
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by emskina flange » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:16 pm

james fox wrote:personally i am looking forward to the launch of the club4climate luxury holiday island in 2010, where you can 'save the world by lying next to the pool drinking cocktails'.

http://www.club4climate.com/destination/
genius! i dont know why no one thought of it before!

if i am honest, i think this dr earth has got the right idea.

loving the 'he is a fruitarian and vegetarian' and 'he has 200 acres of shooting rights at his manor in surrey'

what does he shoot? apples?!!
mishima
Addicted to NSB
Addicted to NSB

Post by mishima » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:16 pm

COMP ENTRY:
señor steelz wrote:can i also add that the new west 12" =

9lives the cat - vicious which is offically his best tune to date is to be accompanied by a rather wobbly rico remix is being mastered as we speak.

to win a free upfront promo for this release please finish this sentance in no more than 4,000 words

"flange thinks adam is a wanker because he's always wanking"

i will be anouncing the winner on the supercharged and atg birthday so tonight from 7- 9 which also includes a 90 min exclusive mix from kraft kuts and new release from brighton breaks from kickflip and remixes from cut la rock

there ya go, if your gonna spam, fucking do it proper...
Bad Bunny Beats | First Wednesday of the month 6-8pm | BrapFM
Mixes by Mishima
emskina flange
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by emskina flange » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:17 pm

http://www.club4climate.com/dr_earth/ - check the mission statement video! love the fire place, but where is his cat!?!
alex_virr
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by alex_virr » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:17 pm

:lol:

quality.
Strontium Music

SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR
Moif
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Moif » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:19 pm

señor steelz wrote:
Moif wrote: It's Cut Le Roc you wanker.
that is one monumental fail.
I'm impressed that you managed to spell monumental without failing.

:arrow:
http://www.brap.fm

I run shit parties.
That Girl DJ
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by That Girl DJ » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:19 pm

emskina flange wrote:http://www.club4climate.com/dr_earth/ - check the mission statement video! love the fire place, but where is his cat!?!
:lol: / :nerv:
ag4111 wrote:Woop Woop it's the Sound of the Habib
foxington
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by foxington » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:19 pm

at this point i feel i should point out that i hope all the parties run by anyone off here are a roaring success. best of luck folks :)
El Huracan
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by El Huracan » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:20 pm

was you there early abi? i was looking forward to getting your norks out tbh and you fucked off.
shaman
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by shaman » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:20 pm

Surya is the Sanskrit term for the Sun-god. The name derives from the fact that we seek to enlighten. Clubbing is the most energy consumptive activity on the planet and engages in some shape virtually all the youth of the planet. In our estimation there is no greater platform on the planet than clubbing with its associated strands such as club music. Globalisation is manifested through and being led by the club culture. Clubbing is a convergence of persons of all races, colours, creeds and political complexion.

Club4Climate seeks to use this platform to create its gentle revolution. A revolution of awareness of climate change leading to a new planetary consciousness. The greatest challenge in the history of mankind can be transformed into our greatest opportunity. An opportunity to transform our experience of globalisation from a profit driven nightmare into a vision of a new Eden.

Club4Climtate endorse and applaud the innovative technologies of Michel Smit and his Sustainable Dance Club. However, we consider that there are vital flaws in this approach not least the fact that we are not satisfied that his concept can be married with economic viability. Moreover, we remain conscious of the unlikelihood of these technologies meeting current building regulations and control requirements in certain jurisdictions. The Surya Ecological blueprint is realistic and practical and seeks to enhance personal well-being and our individual relationship to the Earth as part of our ecological quest. The two are not mutually exclusive but complementary. That is the unique selling point of Club4Climate.

The Surya model to be followed by any club seeking to join our network;

1. Installation of an Earth Chamber based on our specifications for the free use of all patrons to enhance their physical and mental health and connection to the planet.
2. Exclusive use of only poly-carbon cups, the most environmentally friendly available drinking apparatus.
3. vRecycling of all glass, metal, plastic and paper products used at the bar.
4. Donation of part of the profits to a registered and recognised environmental or animal welfare charity.
5. All customers attending the club who can demonstrate that they travelled there by foot, cycle or public transport receive free entry.
6. The club must use ecotricity or a renewable form of energy supply if available in the jurisdiction.
7. Use of low voltage lighting.
8. All patrons when entering the club should sign a pledge to work towards curbing climate change.
9. Clubs should use screens to promote Club4Climate material informing patrons of perils of climate change and what they can do to fight it. To be screened for at least one hour every night or day when the bar is open.
10. Give out freely recycled Club4Climate shopping bags which patrons can use consistently without ever having to use plastic bags.

These I consider to be measures which any club or bar on the planet can implement without negatively impacting rather enhancing the economic prospects. Economic growth is necessary to produce the resources which can create the technological solutions to avert the oncoming global Armageddon of climate change.

Small changes can be made by the few but a revolution needs millions. To avert climate change we need a revolution like humankind has never seen before. If billions are to follow the Club4Climate revolution we need to have a philosophy and a practical vision which can and seeks to include billions and not just limit itself to the few.

http://www.club4climate.com/surya/
El Huracan
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by El Huracan » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:23 pm

which bascially means?
shaman
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by shaman » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:25 pm

señor steelz wrote:which bascially means?
free entry and a shopping bag for everyone who doesn't go clubbing in their car.
El Huracan
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by El Huracan » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:27 pm

freekin sweet! i could use that bag to put over your head. can you get non breathable hessian?
Moif
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Moif » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:27 pm

shaman wrote:
señor steelz wrote:which bascially means?
free entry and a shopping bag for everyone who doesn't go clubbing in their car.
I completely missed you at Slackers. In fact, I don't even know what you look like. PM me a pic, lover.
http://www.brap.fm

I run shit parties.
El Huracan
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by El Huracan » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:30 pm

Moif wrote:I don't even know what you look like.
hes the bored misrable cunt standing in the corner that only dances when the cd starts skipping