Wanted: Shawn Christopher

Anything not music related ends up in here - a place for our community to chat and joke. You need a thick skin to survive, and don't let the regulars put you off, they're (nearly) all a nice bunch of people.

Moderators: Plexus, jimmy brayks, NSB Mods

SometimesSean
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wanted: Shawn Christopher

Post by SometimesSean » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:11 pm

One of my mates has asked me to look out for Shawn Christopher: Another Sleepless Night - Red Zone and Bassman remixes. I think it's prog house, if anyone wants to get rid of a copy can you PM me and I'll get an offer off him for you, cheers :)
sKoObS-vArIoUs
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by sKoObS-vArIoUs » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:28 pm

The track you're after is by MIKE 'HITMAN' WILSON feat. SHAWN CHRISTOPHER, which came out on Arista in 1990. There were 2 different 12"s, the one your mate wants is the copy marked 'The David Morales Remixes'. Problem is it's quite sought after as it was used on the 1st Renaissance Mix CD (Sasha & Digweed), so people like Hard To Find will charge upwards of £20 for a copy. Saying that, you're equally likely to find it in your local bargain vinyl bin, or up the Record & Tape Exchange, happy hunting... :-)

A1) Another Sleepless Night (Classic Mix)
B1) Another Sleepless Night (Bassman Mix)
Remix - David Morales
B2) Another Sleepless Night (Redzone Mix)

LIFE - it ain't like the movies ...
ag4111
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by ag4111 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:26 pm

Hi, I'm Shawn
Dr Jøhnsøn
Addicted to NSB
Addicted to NSB

Post by Dr Jøhnsøn » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:18 am

And I'm Christopher, together we're half of legendary line dancing trio SHAWN CHRISTOPHER!!!

:tumble: