Page 52 of 56

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:23 pm
by jprime
What class are you racing in Wipeout? Are you crushing Phantom class yet?

Overwatch ftw right now. Here's some Orisa craftiness...

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:37 am
by MysterEon
WILLIAMS DEFENDER .. on my MAME cab :P

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:45 am
by Deft
Zelda on the Switch, obvs.

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:57 am
by Dan Badbro_
Pinball Deluxe on my phone

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:49 pm
by Protoplasym
Doomo wrote:With the wonderful invention of LED TVs and the resulting delay between pressing the controller button and the action actually happening on screen .... I have pretty much given up on gaming (not that I did it that much anyway but when I was no longer able to catch the rare, valuable fish on animal crossing I threw a tantrum and never played again :lol: ).
You and me both. I wish it was possible to eliminate that lag, but apparently the TV manufacturers won't budge until enough consumers begin to vote with their wallets, which unfortunately, will never happen. The companies making the screens refuse to use better quality components and it's too bad, because it could be easily remedied. :bang:

Here is a killer solution for NES gaming on a HDTV, if you're into Retro Gaming.

http://www.retrousb.com/product_info.ph ... ucts_id=78

Image

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:54 am
by MrNobody01
Protoplasym wrote:
Doomo wrote:With the wonderful invention of LED TVs and the resulting delay between pressing the controller button and the action actually happening on screen .... I have pretty much given up on gaming (not that I did it that much anyway but when I was no longer able to catch the rare, valuable fish on animal crossing I threw a tantrum and never played again :lol: ).
You and me both. I wish it was possible to eliminate that lag, but apparently the TV manufacturers won't budge until enough consumers begin to vote with their wallets, which unfortunately, will never happen. The companies making the screens refuse to use better quality components and it's too bad, because it could be easily remedied. :bang:

Well guys, Thats called lag shooting.. and has been around for as long as we have had interwebs.. you just have to be 3 steps ahead...


Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:48 pm
by bobby hill
_OhGee wrote:I just bought Inside, same people who did Limbo. I shall be sampling it in due course.
continue to update (srsly)
Deft wrote:Zelda on the Switch, obvs.
how is it ?

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:33 pm
by Protoplasym
MrNobody01 wrote:
Protoplasym wrote:
Doomo wrote:With the wonderful invention of LED TVs and the resulting delay between pressing the controller button and the action actually happening on screen .... I have pretty much given up on gaming (not that I did it that much anyway but when I was no longer able to catch the rare, valuable fish on animal crossing I threw a tantrum and never played again :lol: ).
You and me both. I wish it was possible to eliminate that lag, but apparently the TV manufacturers won't budge until enough consumers begin to vote with their wallets, which unfortunately, will never happen. The companies making the screens refuse to use better quality components and it's too bad, because it could be easily remedied. :bang:

Well guys, Thats called lag shooting.. and has been around for as long as we have had interwebs.. you just have to be 3 steps ahead...

Your post lost me. :cow:

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:29 am
by MrNobody01
the quote thingy didnt quite work as i wanted it to.. but you was talking about input lag etc with new games and tv`s.. so i tried to say: Well guys, Thats called lag shooting.. and has been around for as long as we have had interwebs.. you just have to be 3 steps ahead...

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:23 pm
by _OhGee
bobby hill wrote:
_OhGee wrote:I just bought Inside, same people who did Limbo. I shall be sampling it in due course.
continue to update (srsly)
sorry dude, got distracted and bought Firewatch on the Steam sale and going to Grillstock. I shall post once I've played it and, knowing Limbo, experienced some kind of fucked up desolate isolation. Perfect comedown fodder.

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:59 pm
by Protoplasym
MrNobody01 wrote:the quote thingy didnt quite work as i wanted it to.. but you was talking about input lag etc with new games and tv`s.. so i tried to say: Well guys, Thats called lag shooting.. and has been around for as long as we have had interwebs.. you just have to be 3 steps ahead...
Sorry, I'm still not following. The Internet has been around since the 90's which was still the age of CRT monitors, which have little discernible lag if any at all (mathematically yes, but it is not perceptible like current LCD and Plasma monitors). Don't worry about, thanks for attempting to clarify.

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:08 pm
by jprime
Picked up Horizon Zero Dawn last Friday. What a game. Could not put it down.

Truly the top game of the year hands down.

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:31 pm
by Protoplasym
jprime wrote:Picked up Horizon Zero Dawn last Friday. What a game. Could not put it down.

Truly the top game of the year hands down.
It looks totally badass. Wide open 3rd Person Sandbox RPG, correct?

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:32 am
by TT_
BUILD THE WALL

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:40 pm
by jprime
Protoplasym wrote:
jprime wrote:Picked up Horizon Zero Dawn last Friday. What a game. Could not put it down.

Truly the top game of the year hands down.
It looks totally badass. Wide open 3rd Person Sandbox RPG, correct?
Yep. It's really fucking cool. Geurilla Games nailed it

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:11 pm
by Dan Badbro_
Crash bandicoot

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:46 pm
by ag4111
Old men playing video games. Tragic.

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:00 pm
by MrNobody01
Elite Dangerus! very very nice..

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:43 pm
by jprime
MrNobody01 wrote:Elite Dangerus! very very nice..
I was considering Elite...I'm afraid of the long empty expanses of boring space.

Re: What computer games are you playing?

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:45 pm
by Lightshapers
youll spend the first 300 hours pretending youre a dhl/ups/yodel driver, except in space, and with some shitty lazers/cannons that you cant really improve until youve done the equivalent of the manchester argos to sydney run :roll: :lol: