Pervert Thursday

Anything not music related ends up in here - a place for our community to chat and joke. You need a thick skin to survive, and don't let the regulars put you off, they're (nearly) all a nice bunch of people.

Moderators: Plexus, jimmy brayks, NSB Mods

User avatar
Ali Baba
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 25124
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 5:29 pm

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by Ali Baba » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:52 am

dtism wrote:I embarrassed myself yesterday by getting stuck in my pedals at a junction and keeling over. :oops:
:lol:
I've only ever done it once but it was after my digital speedo thing fell off on to the pavement, I stopped quickly, couldn't get my shoe to unclip and fell over, my face ended up about an inch from a dog that a guy was walking on the pavement :| / :lol:
User avatar
lick
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 6314
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:24 pm
Location: ideal for spooning

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by lick » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:53 am

Back to work for the first time in 2 weeks post Glasto... not even been in 2 hrs and already horrific... roll on August and notice in time
User avatar
Speshal
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 25336
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 8:14 pm
Location: Rated PG-13 for sexual content, suggestive dancing, some heavy drinking, and language
Contact:

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by Speshal » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:56 am

Dan_Random wrote: Today is No Tears Thursday
Image
Clicky for mixes
Image
User avatar
lick
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 6314
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:24 pm
Location: ideal for spooning

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by lick » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:58 am

I'm going to be a second Aunty :D
innocent bystander
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 42330
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:59 pm
Location: getting it wrong
Contact:

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by innocent bystander » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:03 am

that reminds me, apparently i'm a godfather now.
User avatar
Erectivebosh_
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 6953
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:37 pm
Location: Bus Pro_: Riding you while you ride.
Contact:

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by Erectivebosh_ » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:26 am

Ali Mobius wrote:Why is an octopus NSFW?
Tasty imo
You never know when a woman in your office has been subjected to tentacle rape.

One in ten women have.
User avatar
moderate
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 72964
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:51 pm
Location: in the cupboard

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by moderate » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:27 am

Ali Mobius wrote:
dtism wrote:I embarrassed myself yesterday by getting stuck in my pedals at a junction and keeling over. :oops:
:lol:
I've only ever done it once but it was after my digital speedo thing fell off on to the pavement, I stopped quickly, couldn't get my shoe to unclip and fell over, my face ended up about an inch from a dog that a guy was walking on the pavement :| / :lol:
:lol: Which end of the dog?
A guy got out of the van behind me to help me up as I was having trouble getting my leg out from under the bike, which was nice of him but made it all the more embarrassing really :lol:
Bashed my right knee into the ground and have a bit of a graze. Felt stiff as fuck on my limp home, really thought I'd be off the bike today but strangely it feels less stiff today than it did before. :winner:
Only the 3rd time I've ever done that, gave my pedals and cleats a good lubing this morning :perv:
Your dinner's in the Doug!
innocent bystander
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 42330
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:59 pm
Location: getting it wrong
Contact:

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by innocent bystander » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:30 am

i need new pedals, bearings are grinding in one. considering leaving flats and getting clipless, as my riding shoes have got cleat capability. it's scary though.
User avatar
ag4111
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 108375
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:11 am
Location: 20%
Contact:

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by ag4111 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:30 am

New paedos needed
User avatar
Ali Baba
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 25124
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 5:29 pm

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by Ali Baba » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:31 am

dtism wrote:
Ali Mobius wrote:
dtism wrote:I embarrassed myself yesterday by getting stuck in my pedals at a junction and keeling over. :oops:
:lol:
I've only ever done it once but it was after my digital speedo thing fell off on to the pavement, I stopped quickly, couldn't get my shoe to unclip and fell over, my face ended up about an inch from a dog that a guy was walking on the pavement :| / :lol:
:lol: Which end of the dog?
A guy got out of the van behind me to help me up as I was having trouble getting my leg out from under the bike, which was nice of him but made it all the more embarrassing really :lol:
Bashed my right knee into the ground and have a bit of a graze. Felt stiff as fuck on my limp home, really thought I'd be off the bike today but strangely it feels less stiff today than it did before. :winner:
Only the 3rd time I've ever done that, gave my pedals and cleats a good lubing this morning :perv:
I was eye to eye with it, my leg was killing but obviously just had to stand up pretending I hadn't hurt myself at all and cycled off for a 100m or so before stopping for a good swear/leg inspection. The guy appeared quite concerned but I bet he had a good chuckle when I'd cycled on :lol:
User avatar
Speshal
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 25336
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 8:14 pm
Location: Rated PG-13 for sexual content, suggestive dancing, some heavy drinking, and language
Contact:

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by Speshal » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:38 am

clodhoppa wrote:I'm the godfather now.
Image
Clicky for mixes
Image
User avatar
moderate
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 72964
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:51 pm
Location: in the cupboard

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by moderate » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:41 am

clodhoppa wrote:i need new pedals, bearings are grinding in one. considering leaving flats and getting clipless, as my riding shoes have got cleat capability. it's scary though.
It's not really, just takes a bit of getting used to, and if you start off with them really loose you will find you have to concentrate harder on keeping them attached than un-clipping them. Mine just need a bit of a service as they're over 10 years old.
Your dinner's in the Doug!
User avatar
Jim_Random
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 3759
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:23 pm
Location: Sheffield, UK
Contact:

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by Jim_Random » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:50 am

One more day left in this job for me - YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never done much work normally anyway so, as you can imagine, I'm doing chuff all today!
RAWR RHYTHMS - 2nd & 4th Sunday from 5-7pm GMT - Click banner for more info...
Jim's Thre3Style Comp Mix
Image

Latest Show - http://www.mixcloud.com/RawrRhythms/


CHECK OUT SOME JIM RANDOM MIXES HERE ---> http://www.mixcloud.com/tag/jim-random/
User avatar
Speshal
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 25336
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 8:14 pm
Location: Rated PG-13 for sexual content, suggestive dancing, some heavy drinking, and language
Contact:

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by Speshal » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:52 am

@ Jim, just change one timetable so it massively clashes
Clicky for mixes
Image
User avatar
Dan Badbro_
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 22552
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:45 pm
Location: Makes U think, doesn't it?
Contact:

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by Dan Badbro_ » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:53 am

Pens, Paper, Post it notes, blank cds, USB pens, Folder covers, batteries, highlighter pens, cd markers, Mouse & Keyboard, screen wipes...
~Lander~ wrote:I don't want too many sparkles in this
_fries
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 12617
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:17 am
Location: deploying safety wink

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by _fries » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:00 pm

crossed a picket line, doesn't feel great tbh.

few days away from here seems like forever :violin:
emskina flange wrote: free the number 1 a cut above some of these other bozos
User avatar
Speshal
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 25336
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 8:14 pm
Location: Rated PG-13 for sexual content, suggestive dancing, some heavy drinking, and language
Contact:

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by Speshal » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:05 pm

free_ wrote:crossed a picket line, doesn't feel great tbh.
Austrian SCAB!
Clicky for mixes
Image
innocent bystander
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 42330
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:59 pm
Location: getting it wrong
Contact:

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by innocent bystander » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:09 pm

free_ wrote:crossed a picket line, doesn't feel great tbh.

few days away from here seems like forever :violin:
thought you weren't allowed to cross picket lines or summat?
User avatar
Watoo
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 9679
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:04 am
Location: Manchester

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by Watoo » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:13 pm

Here is a joke I just invented.

How do you get rid of a tough scab?

Picket harder!
Image
User avatar
Erectivebosh_
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Posts: 6953
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:37 pm
Location: Bus Pro_: Riding you while you ride.
Contact:

Re: Pervert Thursday

Post by Erectivebosh_ » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:14 pm

clodhoppa wrote:
free_ wrote:crossed a picket line, doesn't feel great tbh.

few days away from here seems like forever :violin:
thought you weren't allowed to cross picket lines or summat?
I did....

Nah they can't stop you from going into work... Plus you are only really supposed to strike if you are part of the union.
Post Reply