Page 10 of 14

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:49 pm
by Watoo
Dan - go to bed.

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:50 pm
by Dan Badbro_
Hawt

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:19 pm
by Watoo
*stern face*

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:11 am
by Doomo
Dan Badbro_ wrote:Obviously.

Genesis 1:1 before he got started God created NSB... etc etc
or maybe not. It was there when I joined which was before said post was wroted

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:32 pm
by ~Lander~
Joined in 2004, lost my login and password and re-joined 7 or 8 years ago. The initial joining was a very hazy time in my life.

I mean, I guess I have did a bit of music and ting.

I met some of my favourite people bcz of here so that is vibes. Totally vibes.

I don't really think I have done an awful lot else worth mentioning :)

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:38 pm
by Doomo
I built a house :woo:

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:53 pm
by Watoo
I have successfully embedded myself into the department and am awaiting activation from my superiors.

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:21 pm
by ~Lander~
Watoo wrote:I have successfully embedded myself into the department and am awaiting activation from my superiors.
I'll successfully embed you in something :perv:

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:29 am
by Watoo
OH BABY YOU ARE SUCH AN HONEST TEASE :perv:

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:32 am
by Doomo
Lander feeling frisky today :woo:

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:06 pm
by chix
Been on NSB for 14 years. I've had 4 kids and changed careers three times. Full circle though, I'm now making beats again...

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:33 pm
by TT_
chix wrote:Been on NSB for 14 years. I've had 4 kids and changed careers three times. Full circle though, I'm now making beats again...
hurrah :tuna:

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:10 am
by Doomo
full circle ... does that mean that at some point you'll be having another 4 kids? :?

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:15 pm
by Watoo
I am now DJing breakbeat again using vinyls. Intergroove continue to turn in their grave.

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:04 pm
by DJ Racist Haircut
Over 11 years. Finished university, multiple career change attempts, still failed to emigrate, done the FM radio presenter thing, got seriously ill then semi-recovered, before partially crippling myself in a bike accident. Accumulated even more baffling and scarcely believable stories. Also grown up a lot, fell in love with the woman I sat next to at work for years (didn't work out ultimately but it's a duration record) and am trying my hand at being "sensible". Well over half the people I know are twice-or-less removed somehow from this bloody website, which is pretty bizarre. Writing beats again after a 13 year hiatus. As we speak, I'm doing a creative writing course on Saturday afternoons. :D

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:06 pm
by shaman
too long

fuck all

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:28 pm
by mu_
DJ Racist Haircut wrote:Over 11 years. Finished university, multiple career change attempts, still failed to emigrate, done the FM radio presenter thing, got seriously ill then semi-recovered, before partially crippling myself in a bike accident. Accumulated even more baffling and scarcely believable stories. Also grown up a lot, fell in love with the woman I sat next to at work for years (didn't work out ultimately but it's a duration record) and am trying my hand at being "sensible". Well over half the people I know are twice-or-less removed somehow from this bloody website, which is pretty bizarre. Writing beats again after a 13 year hiatus. As we speak, I'm doing a creative writing course on Saturday afternoons. :D
who are you :S

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:30 pm
by mu_
:evil: where is my avatar

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:55 am
by DJ Racist Haircut
I've been asking myself that, recently.

Re: How long have you been on NSB and what have you done in that time?

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:47 am
by mu_
maybe ask someone else