HOME   :  MUSIC DISCUSSION  :  MIXES & RADIO  :  PRODUCTION TIPS & TRACKS  :  EVENT LISTINGS
REGISTER  :  LOGIN  :  OFF TOPIC  :  NEW USERS  :  FORUM INFO
Go to NSB Radio - Online Breakbeat Radio Station
Go to NSB Radio - Online Breakbeat Radio Station
Launch Radio in WinAMP Launch Radio in Windows Media Player Launch Radio in RealPlayer Launch Radio in iTunes Launch Web Player
Launch Radio in WinAMP Launch Radio in Windows Media Player Launch Radio in RealPlayer Launch Radio in iTunes Launch Web Player
ON NOW :: NSB RADIO - BREAKS & BEATS RADIO - THE...

SHOW TIMETABLE
: CHAT ROOM : DOWNLOAD MP3 ARCHIVES
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:34 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:11 pm 
Offline
Regular Reader
Regular Reader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:54 am
Posts: 238
Location: US of the A
Nice one Lebrosk! Diggin' the phat beats in this mix.

Keep it funky!

_________________
Moon Space


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:16 pm 
Offline
Poster-lite
Poster-lite
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:15 am
Posts: 541
Location: Reading, UK
moon wrote:
Nice one Lebrosk! Diggin' the phat beats in this mix.

Keep it funky!


Thanks fella, next shows this Thursday on http://www.rampfm.com

_________________
Lebrosk
_________________
[email protected]
http://www.soundcloud.com/lebrosk
http://www.mixcloud.com/lebrosk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:32 pm 
Offline
Poster-lite
Poster-lite
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:15 am
Posts: 541
Location: Reading, UK
Download link...
http://www.sound-light.co.uk/mixes/lebr ... show_2.mp3


Lebrosk tracklist
Saharan Break - DJ Medhi
Old Skool Party - Blackline DJ Team (white)
I know you got Ooh Wee! - Lebrosk (white)
I can't Stop - West Street Mob
Pass Your Oochie - FK1000 (white)
California Soul - Big M Bootie
Get Away (Original Mix) - DJ Kid Stretch
How G is the party - Funktomas (white)
Long Doob Running - Stickybuds (Good Groove)
Soul Changes 4 my people - DJ Not I (white)
You don't Know (Kraak & Smaak remix) - Smoove & Turrell
Make Em Breaker Beats - Lebrosk (white)
I'm Ready to shake - Controller 7
Drop - Lebrosk bootleg (white)
Disko - Burns
Disco Disco Disco - Don Diablo
I'm a rope (Yuksek remix) - Unknown
Housemusic is life (Funkanomics remix) - Divided Souls
Raindrops (Louis La Roche remix) - Basment Jaxx
Nifty Nights (DJ Friction remix) - Dublex Inc
Big Buttz (Tom Cruz boot) - Tom Drummond (white)
Groove is in the Ghetto - Jon Ohms (white)
Rump (Originalk mix) - Ursula 1000
NASA Music - (LA RIOTS vs REL1 EDIT) (white)
Auto Crash Temp Test - DJ Not I (white)
Shake - Loo & Placido (white)

Audfited Beats Guestmix...
Nubian Crackers-jazzzy old school dub
show biz and AG-soul clap
Badboe-what ya wanna do
audited beats-freak hop part 3
Mr.Fudgesickal-Mash the right thing
Fort knox-FK Strut-Qdup FOundation Remix
JPOD-The Saviour
Bassbin Twins-Different Beats
zilla rocca-nada-dj apt one remix
positive force-people get on up
roots manuva-colossal insight
Neighbour-Night Owl-AGFA REmix
the breakbeat junkie-Get Dat Boogie
russ cuban-lights out-Nick Thayer remix
Audited Beats-bring it

_________________
Lebrosk
_________________
[email protected]
http://www.soundcloud.com/lebrosk
http://www.mixcloud.com/lebrosk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:38 pm 
Offline
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:36 pm
Posts: 2342
Location: you only live twice
Lebrosk wrote:
Download link...
http://www.sound-light.co.uk/mixes/lebr ... show_2.mp3


Lebrosk tracklist
Saharan Break - DJ Medhi
Old Skool Party - Blackline DJ Team (white)
I know you got Ooh Wee! - Lebrosk (white)
I can't Stop - West Street Mob
Pass Your Oochie - FK1000 (white)
California Soul - Big M Bootie
Get Away (Original Mix) - DJ Kid Stretch
How G is the party - Funktomas (white)
Long Doob Running - Stickybuds (Good Groove)
Soul Changes 4 my people - DJ Not I (white)
You don't Know (Kraak & Smaak remix) - Smoove & Turrell
Make Em Breaker Beats - Lebrosk (white)
I'm Ready to shake - Controller 7
Drop - Lebrosk bootleg (white)
Disko - Burns
Disco Disco Disco - Don Diablo
I'm a rope (Yuksek remix) - Unknown
Housemusic is life (Funkanomics remix) - Divided Souls
Raindrops (Louis La Roche remix) - Basment Jaxx
Nifty Nights (DJ Friction remix) - Dublex Inc
Big Buttz (Tom Cruz boot) - Tom Drummond (white)
Groove is in the Ghetto - Jon Ohms (white)
Rump (Originalk mix) - Ursula 1000
NASA Music - (LA RIOTS vs REL1 EDIT) (white)
Auto Crash Temp Test - DJ Not I (white)
Shake - Loo & Placido (white)

Audfited Beats Guestmix...
Nubian Crackers-jazzzy old school dub
show biz and AG-soul clap
Badboe-what ya wanna do
audited beats-freak hop part 3
Mr.Fudgesickal-Mash the right thing
Fort knox-FK Strut-Qdup FOundation Remix
JPOD-The Saviour
Bassbin Twins-Different Beats
zilla rocca-nada-dj apt one remix
positive force-people get on up
roots manuva-colossal insight
Neighbour-Night Owl-AGFA REmix
the breakbeat junkie-Get Dat Boogie
russ cuban-lights out-Nick Thayer remix
Audited Beats-bring it


:shock:
tracklist looks stunning!!! :lurve: :lurve: :lurve: :lurve: :lurve: :lurve:
i can't believe it!! thank you soooo much for playing "groove is in the ghetto"
( i want it, i want it... )
this tune is soo huuuge!! and stickybuds tune is a massive as well!!
i wonder JPOD is... partner of stickybuds ?

however... this is gonna be really good one. i can smell of good food. i mean good sound :D
tasty....

thank you very much!

search

_________________
i love music which i can feel it.
music is my love which i can't see it...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:35 pm 
Offline
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:23 am
Posts: 2005
Location: Kelowna Bc, Canada
Aww search I'm gonna buy you some flowers one day, lol.

Yeah Jpod is my partner in musical funk... we play at shambhala together and around BC under the Stickypod Connection Moniker!

Sicks shit Lebrosk, thanks for the support man!

_________________
BC Bud N' Breaks make the world shake.

www.stickybuds.com

Http://soundcloud.com/Stickybuds


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:38 pm 
Offline
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:23 am
Posts: 2005
Location: Kelowna Bc, Canada
I'm taking this mix on the road with me to a show tonight, can't wait to listen to it driving through the mountains... keep up the great work homey, thanks for the support~!

_________________
BC Bud N' Breaks make the world shake.

www.stickybuds.com

Http://soundcloud.com/Stickybuds


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:06 am 
Offline
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:36 pm
Posts: 2342
Location: you only live twice
Stickybuds~ wrote:
Aww search I'm gonna buy you some flowers one day, lol.

Yeah Jpod is my partner in musical funk... we play at shambhala together and around BC under the Stickypod Connection Moniker!

Sicks shit Lebrosk, thanks for the support man!

stickybuds !!! screaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!
:lurve: :lurve: :lurve: :lurve: :lurve: :lurve: :lurve:
i am very happy :D :D :D :D :D
If you give me more sound with some flowers.... :lurve: :lurve: ;)

i thought that JPOD is your partner. wicked!
i can't wait for this years shambhala stickypod connection!!

right... i'm gonna listen to lebrosk's show for my special sunday....
:D :D :D :D :D thank you so much!!

search

_________________
i love music which i can feel it.
music is my love which i can't see it...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:22 am 
Offline
Addicted to NSB
Addicted to NSB
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 1408
Location: California
man the entire Good groove roster = FIYAH!! Srsly.. I can't get enough of that shit.

nice one lebrosk for the 2nd installment. can't wait to check this one out.

Lady Meow


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:26 am 
Offline
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:23 am
Posts: 2005
Location: Kelowna Bc, Canada
Listened to this over the weekend, nicely done man, i really enjoyed it.

You don't Know (Kraak & Smaak remix) - Smoove & Turrell

^^^ What a wicked track, definitely going to pick this up.

_________________
BC Bud N' Breaks make the world shake.

www.stickybuds.com

Http://soundcloud.com/Stickybuds


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:56 pm 
Offline
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:36 pm
Posts: 2342
Location: you only live twice
i couldn't following the tracklists while i was listening to Audifited Beats guest mix.
but totally i enjoyed to listen to it!
it's smooth like a silk!! smoothy funky beats and flavour of hip hop...
or i should call it jazzy ? :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

by the way...
who is DJ Not I ? i reaaaaaaally loved "Soul changes 4 people" :lurve: :lurve: :lurve: :lurve:
this is A tune!! brilliant!! i also want to dig the Tom cruz boot -Big Buttz... ;lurve: i like it a lot as well.
and your tunes... lebrosk products are really nice as well :D :woo: :woo: :woo:

it's really nice to listen to your show. because i can find something good tunes...

thank you very very much!! ;)

search

_________________
i love music which i can feel it.
music is my love which i can't see it...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:38 pm 
Offline
Poster-lite
Poster-lite
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:15 am
Posts: 541
Location: Reading, UK
search wrote:
i couldn't following the tracklists while i was listening to Audifited Beats guest mix.
but totally i enjoyed to listen to it!
it's smooth like a silk!! smoothy funky beats and flavour of hip hop...
or i should call it jazzy ? :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

by the way...
who is DJ Not I ? i reaaaaaaally loved "Soul changes 4 people" :lurve: :lurve: :lurve: :lurve:
this is A tune!! brilliant!! i also want to dig the Tom cruz boot -Big Buttz... ;lurve: i like it a lot as well.
and your tunes... lebrosk products are really nice as well :D :woo: :woo: :woo:

it's really nice to listen to your show. because i can find something good tunes...

thank you very very much!! ;)

search


Hey Search! Glad you're liking the shows :)

Check out Tom Drummond's Myspace site, some cool tracks on there...
http://www.myspace.com/tomdrummond

He's just putting the finishing touches to a track with Slynk from Good Groove which you can hear on this link
http://www.myspace.com/evanproductions

Just came across DJ Not-I on some forums, here's his website
http://www.not-i.com/djnoti.htm

_________________
Lebrosk
_________________
[email protected]
http://www.soundcloud.com/lebrosk
http://www.mixcloud.com/lebrosk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:55 pm 
Offline
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:36 pm
Posts: 2342
Location: you only live twice
Lebrosk wrote:

Hey Search! Glad you're liking the shows :)

Check out Tom Drummond's Myspace site, some cool tracks on there...
http://www.myspace.com/tomdrummond

He's just putting the finishing touches to a track with Slynk from Good Groove which you can hear on this link
http://www.myspace.com/evanproductions

Just came across DJ Not-I on some forums, here's his website
http://www.not-i.com/djnoti.htm


yes i really enjoyed your show actually... i like it a lots.
you play really nice tunes which i like :D

also thanks for links!!
Tom Drummond has really nice tunes indeed... it's bit dangerous to be a house music but basslines are showing fat arse!!! :cool: i liked his house style!!! wicked! :D :D :D

and slynk!! boogie call!!!! :shock: i reaaaally loved that tune! i was looking for it!
i've heard it in nick thayers mix.. i always wondered whose tune was....
he has good tunes as well... amazing!! :D :D :D

Good groove has provided high quality tunes. and i think Good groove is gonna be my favourite label..... in the world :lurve: :lurve: :lurve: :lurve: :lurve:

and i found DJ not i mix from the link you gave me... i downloaded... thanks!! :D

also i found your mix from your signature.... sorry i can't resist. it must be good too :D

thank you very very much indeed...

search

_________________
i love music which i can feel it.
music is my love which i can't see it...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:28 am 
Offline
Poster-lite
Poster-lite
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:15 am
Posts: 541
Location: Reading, UK
Next show on 16/07/09 ~ 21:00 MET

With exclusive new tracks from Slynk & Tom Drummond, DJ Badboe, Quasamodo, Funkanomics and The Sly Players

Tune in on:
http://www.rampfm.com

Image

_________________
Lebrosk
_________________
[email protected]
http://www.soundcloud.com/lebrosk
http://www.mixcloud.com/lebrosk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:07 pm 
Offline
Poster-lite
Poster-lite
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:15 am
Posts: 541
Location: Reading, UK
Just confirmed - Guestmix from Rhino Soulsystem on this months show -

http://www.myspace.com/rhinosoulsystem

_________________
Lebrosk
_________________
[email protected]
http://www.soundcloud.com/lebrosk
http://www.mixcloud.com/lebrosk


Last edited by Lebrosk on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:16 pm 
Offline
Poster-lite
Poster-lite
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:15 am
Posts: 541
Location: Reading, UK
If you missed the show tonight, here's the download link and tracklisting......

Download link...
http://www.sound-light.co.uk/mixes/lebr ... show_3.mp3


Tracklist
Brick & Stop - Commodores VS Q-Tip (DJ BootOX)
C! Tribute - Eric Rug
Could you be Kick Pushed Loved? - DJ Axel
Dance - Bushy
Ch-Ch-Check it out! (All Good Funk Alliance remix) - Beastie Boys
ABC in Central Park (Krafty Kuts VS Jackson 5) - Zamali
Wise Words 2 Live by - Quasamodo
Back by Dope Demand VS Jump Around - Cut Up Brothers mashup
Champion feat. Kanye West - Nick Catchdubs remix
Jump (Blackline edit) - Kriss Kross
No Fun, No Funk - DJ Moule
Party Lick-a-bles - Bootsy Collins & Fayboy Slim
Superbad - The Sly Players
Di it Y'all - Badboe & Prosper
Rescue Me - Funk Thomas
Work That Sucka (Calagad13 remix) - Pale the Kid
Slynk & Tom Drummond - Wild Style
Who Da Funk - Nick Fonkynson
Bodyshine - The Sly Players
I Can't Stop (The Wiseguys remix) - West Street Mob
Lets Get Together - Saxxon
Move your body (Funkanomics remix) - BK Duke, Yves Murasca
Sweet 16 - Thunderheist
Stop Don't Stop - Unknown
Merrymaking at my place (Mr Oizo remix) - Calvin Harris
It's a mans mans world (Regrooved by Parker) - James Brown
DeeBeePlanes (DunProofin mashup) - M.I.A

Rhino Soulsystem Guestmix
Dublex Inc. - Nifty Night (DJ Friction Soulsonic Remix)
Greenwood Rhythm Coalition - Hollywood Thing
Sabo & Zeb - Over the Ocean
Funktomas - Dancing Machine
Manmade feat. Penny - Supersonic
Profesor Angel Dust feat. Mucho-Muchacho - Oye Como Va
Funktomas - Magic Carpet Rave
DJ John - It takes two to Kiss
Big M Bootie - Burnin Boogaloo
Mr. Konfuze - Sabu's Delight
Rebel Crew - Boogaloo Bizniss
James Brown - Mind Power (Regrooved by Basement Freaks)
US3 - Cantaloop (Funkymix 99)
UZI - Pimp
Zeb Roc Ski & Stieber Twins - Breakers Revenge 93
Fredboy and the butterscotch pancakes - Jazz Attack 2
West Rock Woods - Love Cats

http://www.myspace.com/rhinosoulsystem

_________________
Lebrosk
_________________
[email protected]
http://www.soundcloud.com/lebrosk
http://www.mixcloud.com/lebrosk


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by iwtf.net & thetwopercent.co.uk